A NON PROFIT PROVIDING SAFE, CLEAN, RE-ENTRY PROGRAM FOR MEN
"My staff and I will do what we can to help the suffering man find a way of life that brings him happiness, contentment, health and wealth." -Mario C. President of The Mesa House and a Veteran
1. Opened first house July 1, 2001.
2. We've helped nealy 5000 men.
3. We are committed to helping homeless men re-enter society.
4. The Mesa house will not refuse a man a bed that has the willingness to change, regardless of his ability to pay.
5. Strict rules and guidelines have to be followed.
6. Restriction is the consequence for not following the rules and guidelines.
7. The Mesa House staff adhere to a code of ethics.
8. The Mesa House has developed a working relationship with the City of Mesa and the Mesa Police Department.
9. The Mesa House is a 501(c)(3) non profit
10. The Back to Basics Meeting by Wally P. has been held every week for nearly two decades as our life-saving message.
We'll connect with you for special events and campaigns.
Your tax deductible contribution will be used to provide a resident's needs for his first week, building repairs and maintenance, and to purchase bus passes for work transportation. Your donation is so important because it helps enable our residents to have a desire to re-enter society from a position of strength.