A NON PROFIT PROVIDING TRANSITIONAL LIVING PROGRAMS FOR MEN
"My staff and I will do what we can to help the suffering man find a way of life that brings him happiness, contentment, health and wealth." -Mario C. President of The Mesa House and a Veteran
1. Opened first house July 1, 2001.
2. We've helped over 5000 men.
3. We are committed to helping men recover from their disease/addiction.
4. The Mesa house will not refuse a man a bed that has the willingness to recover, regardless of his ability to pay.
5. The majority of men in The Mesa House are not on probation or parole.
6. Any resident caught using is immediately discharged and sent to detox. They have the opportunity for return to The Mesa House to be relocated.
7. Strict rules and guidelines have to be followed.
8. Restriction is the consequence for not following the rules and guidelines.
9. The Mesa House staff adhere to the code of ethics established by AHHAP (Association of Halfway House Alcoholism Programs of North America Inc.).
10. The Mesa House has developed a working relationship with the City of Mesa and the Mesa Police Department.
13. We were one of the founders of AzHRA (Arizona Recovery Housing Association). In Order to Create and Maintain the Standard of Group Homes throughout Arizona.
14. We Are a 501(c)(3)
15. Our Graduation Certificate Is recognized In the Superior Court State of Arizona.
16. The Back to Basics Meeting by Wally P. has been held every week for nearly two decades as part of our life-saving message.
We'll connect with you for special events and campaigns.